Simple Fire Safety Tips for your Family
Prepare your family in the event of a home fire
It is extremely important to prepare your family from an unexpected fire in your home. SERVPRO of Meridian wants to implement important fire safety tips, so you and your family will be better prepared in case an emergency fire situation occurs.
- Install smoke alarms to the right number of rooms in your home
- Teach your family and children what smoke alarms do and how they sound
- Ensure your family knows how to escape from every room in the event of a fire
- Have a family meeting spot outside the home in case of an emergency
- Come up with a communication plan in the event you cannot find each other
- Test the smoke alarms and practice escaping every year
- Make sure your family and children know how to call 9-1-1
- Teach your family and children how to Stop, Drop and Roll
Contact SERVPRO of Meridian with any questions regarding Fire Losses and Fire Damage Restoration Services at 601-693-7300. We are always here to help!